Event Organization and Editorial Activities
As a forum for researchers to exchange ideas and experiences on energy efficiency, GreenHPC organizes regularly events and editorial activities, including:
- International Workshop on Energy Efficient High Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing (EEHPDC-2013), June 17, 2013 (New York City, NY)
- This workshop aims to provide a timely forum for presenting novel idea and latest findings as well as to discuss research directions and challenges related to Energy Efficient for High Performance Computing Parallel and Distributed Computing.
- Call For Papers (deadline: February 25, 2013 (23:59 EDT)
- ORAU Workshop on Green High Performance Computing (Green HPC), October 17, 2011 - tentative (Piscataway, NJ, USA)
- The ORAU Workshop on Green High Performance Computing (Green HPC) is an education and research workshop aiming at discussing research directions and challenges related to energy efficiency for high performance computing and identifying opportunities for cross-disciplinary research at Rutgers and collaborations with the most important research groups in the field.
- 1st International Workshop on Energy Efficient High-Performance Computing (EEHiPC'10), December 19, 2010 (Goa, India)
- The 1st EEHiPC workshop was held at HiPC 2010 (Goa, India), and had a very good program with invited talks, and papers in different areas of addressing energy efficiency in high performance computing.
- Special issue of Sustainable Computing: Informatics and Systems (SUSCOM) on Green High Performance Computing (Green HPC)
- This special issue seeks original work focused on addressing new research and development challenges, developing new techniques and advanced information technology solutions in green computing for HPC systems, middleware technologies, application formulations, programming systems, abstractions and language extensions and runtime support.
- Call For Papers (deadline: May 30, 2011)